Thanks for your interest in my profile!
Spanish – English / English – Spanish Translator with a background on:
• IT (Software testing, installation, deployment, troubleshooting, user training)
• Metrology (Thermometry, Length, Mass, Volume)
• Sports (current or previous involvement in track and field, triathlon, military pentathlon, swimming, cycling)
• I recently translated the Data Mesh book by Zhamak Dehghani
I DO translate a variety of technical documents including brochures, manuals, blueprints, books, etc.
Please note: I DO NOT translate personal documents (birth certificates, driver’s licenses, transcripts, diplomas, etc.), legal documents, accounting statements, or similar documents.
Some of the companies I have worked with include IBM Canada, Telus Corporation, Stream International, and Instituto Nacional de Metrología – INM.
Some of my credentials:
• Information Technology (I-net+, Network+)
• Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Science (multiple certificates)
• Scientific Metrology, Instrumentation, Quality Assurance: INM (5 years experience), CENAM (training), NIST (training)
• Health and Safety, Oil Industry (former holder of H2S Alive, CSE, CSM, Standard First Aid)
• Wineries, Wine Making, Oenology, Viticulture (WSET level 1)
• Marketing and Sales (C’mon! That comes naturally to me). I can be seriously fun too!
Associate member English into Spanish (Current).
Associate member, Spanish into English (Current).
Associate member English into Spanish (2012 to 2018).
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I love talking to people, I focus on quality, I commit to deadlines, and I enjoy working shoulder-to-shoulder with corporate team members to get their complex translation projects successfully accomplished.
Hey! I also have fun working with smaller size businesses. Ask me why.
I look forward to working on your translation projects.