ATIA’s membership year is September 1 to August 31, so your membership dues are to be paid by August 31, 2023.
Please read the following important instructions then renew online below:
- Ensure your address is correct – this is NOT visible on the website! We use this to create labels for mailing out membership cards.
- Click “Update”
- This is a great opportunity to update your profile and make sure that the content is in line with our Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct. ATIA will randomly review and remove profiles that violate our Code of Ethics and/or provide links to websites with content that violate them. Some examples of violation of ATIA’s Code of Ethics include:
- Claiming that you are a certified community interpreter when you’re an associate community interpreter
- Claiming that you are a certified translator when you are an associate community interpreter
- Claiming that you are a certified court interpreter when you are an associate translator or associate community interpreter
- Claiming that you are a certified court interpreter when you are a certified translator.
Membership cards will be mailed to your address on file.
Choose the applicable Associate or Certified member ticket option below to renew now for Sept 1 2023 – Aug 31 2024. Renewal fees for 2023-24 are $180 for associate membership and $280 for certified membership.
If payment through paypal is not an option for you: you may renew your dues via E-transfer, remember to provide your full name in the message box if using a company account. Send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use only the password: ATIAdues
|Certified Member Renewal 2023-2024||$280|