The 2023 AGM will be presented both In-Person and online through Zoom.
It is important that members attend the AGM as it is part of the legal operation of an association. Although Associate members are not eligible to vote, they are encouraged to attend.
- If you are a certified member and not attending the AGM it is important for you to send in your ‘Proxy Form 2023‘ by October 16, 2023.
- Download your copy of the AGM Agenda (coming soon)
- Nominations are open for council positions – use this ‘Call for Nominations 2023’ form to nominate yourself or another ATIA member.
- Nominations are open for council committees – use this ‘Call for Committee Nominations 2023′ form to nominate yourself or another ATIA member.
- Download your copy of the 2022 AGM signed minutes (Coming Soon)
4th Floor – 10935 21 Ave. NW
Edmonton, AB T6J 6R3
Intercom: 1111 / Alternative: 2322
To reserve your seat and lunch you must click the “Add to Cart” button from below table under ‘In-Person Reservation’ and fill in the fields by October 13, 2023.
AGM SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
ONLINE ZOOM LINKS
|10:00 am – 12:00 pm||“Roundtable Session”
Members, lets brainstorm and discuss those creative ideas!
|AGM In-Person Reservation Form
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||“Lunch”
Provided to Members by ATIA
|1:00 pm – 4:00 pm||“Annual General Meeting”||Zoom Link|
[tc_ticket id="10161" title="Admin"]