AGM – ATIA 2021 Annual General Meeting
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic the 2021 AGM will be presented online through Zoom. Make sure to register for both Presentations and the AGM via the links below.
- It is important that members attend the AGM as it is part of the legal operation of an association. Although Associate members are not eligible to vote, they are encouraged to attend.
- If you are a certified member and not attending the AGM it is important for you to send in your Proxy Form 2021 by October 22, 2021.
- Download your copy of the AGM Agenda (coming soon)
- Nominations are open for council positions – use this (Call for Nominations 2021) form to nominate yourself or another ATIA member.
- Download your copy of the 2020 AGM signed minutes
10:00 am – 11:00 am (Edmonton MDT time):
Presentation “Emojis, Emoticons and Smileys: A Primer” by Guest Speaker, Jeff Staflund
Here is the Zoom Link to Register for this presentation: Emojis, Emoticons & Smileys
11:30 am – 12:30 pm (Edmonton MDT time):
“Roundtable Session” Members, lets brainstorm and discuss those creative ideas!
Here is the Zoom Link to Register for this presentation: Roundtable Session
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Edmonton MDT time):
Annual General Meeting [Members Only]
Here is the Zoom Link to Register for the Annual General Meeting: AGM