ATIA is pleased to announce that you can now register for the Spring 2021 Online Associate level Translation Exam.
- Pass the Code of Ethics Examination – within the past 2 years
- Pass the English Proficiency Examination – within the past 2 years
Note: You MUST register for the same language combination that you confirmed prior to writing the English Proficiency Examination.
- Full refunds will be granted for cancellation of registration only if the Examination Coordinator is informed of the decision by e-mail within 10 days of the exam date. After that time no refund will be issued.
- Examinations: Refunds (less a $25 administration fee) will only be given to those candidates who miss the examination due to medical reasons, provided a doctor’s note is submitted to the examinations coordinator at least 24 hours prior to, or within two weeks following the exam. Refunds will not be given for any other reason. Alternate arrangements to write the exam cannot be made.
- Registration Fees cannot be applied to other ATIA events or examinations and cannot be carried forward to future examinations.If you register for this exam without the pre-requisites you will receive a refund less a $25 administration fee.
- Registration Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Hard-copy dictionaries and reference material only. Online searches will not be permitted.
Following Registration and within one week of the exam date you will receive, by email, exam instructions followed by an online test invite.
Questions: Contact Examinations Coordinator by e-mail Here